Blaise has more than 18 years of experience working in both the public accounting and private industry providing audit and accounting, finance, and consulting services to privately held, entrepreneurial clients with both national and international operations. He has experience working with clients in the manufacturing, distribution, software technology, and life science industries. Additionally, he helps his clients with a wide range of matters including financing, business acquisitions, system implementations, forecasting, deal structures, financial reporting, and complex accounting issues.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked at a national firm, a large regional top 100 accounting firm, and a privately held technology company.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- B.A. Finance, Duquesne University
- Certified Public Accountant – Pennsylvania
- Executive Leadership Academy, Carnegie Mellon University