Accounting and Audit Staff
About Our Company
Lally & Co., LLC is a growing, progressive, full service accounting and business advisory firm that specializes in solving and simplifying complex tax and business issues. From our office in the North Hills of Pittsburgh we serve privately-held businesses and affluent families throughout the nation.
What we offer each of our clients is peace of mind by way of substantial explanations, services, and solutions. We seek dynamic professionals who share our dedication to quality client service.
We seek to add a dedicated, motivated, and positive individual to our team to fill the full-time role of Associate in our Accounting and Audit (A & A) Group. This position deals with quality clientele, has minimal out-of-town travel, and offers significant opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees is exceptional and is demonstrated year-round. We offer:
- Reduced work schedule Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Work/Life balance
- Career growth opportunities
- Health and retirement benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in a team environment to preform quality accounting and auditing engagements
- Assisting with audit planning, communicating with clients, meeting deadlines, workpaper preparation and assisting in the preparation financial statements
- Research and resolve issues with the ability to document and convey results in a clear and concise manner
- Display an understanding of professional standards, GAAP, and GAAS
Qualifications, Abilities and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA certification
- One – three years of progressive audit experience in public accounting
- Reliable, strong work ethic, ability to prioritize to meet tight deadlines and a commitment to exceptional client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, flexible, accurate, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Proven skills using Microsoft Office applications. A working knowledge of ProSystem fx Engagement is a plus.
Are ready for new growth opportunities in a dynamic firm? We invite you to submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply online at http://lallycpas.com/careers/