Our litigation support team has extensive experience in business and legal circles across the tri-state region. Lally & Co. is known for their insight, experience, knowledge, objectivity, analyses, and responsiveness. We consistently provide clear, well-written reports and expert testimony that stands up to the toughest scrutiny. Our team can assist your legal team with expert testimony, forensic accounting, and litigation consulting roles regarding the financial aspects of a case. We also have served in Court-Appointed Receiver and Master roles.
With over 30 years of experience, John M. Lally, CPA, MBA, CVA, has worked with law firms in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New York, and Washington DC in Federal and State Courts, and in arbitration hearings.
Lally & Co. focuses on the financial aspects of litigation. We have significant experience with business valuations, economic loss assessments, contract disputes, shareholder/partner disputes, and assessment of the opponent’s expert. Our team has the depth to understand the complexities of each case and then convey that understanding in clearly written and concise reports.We have satisfied the Court in all instances of a Daubert challenge.
Our expert witnesses are able to:
- Provide independent expert reporting and testimony
- Consulting services for your legal team
- Focus on the financial aspects of litigation
- Understand complex financial structures and transactions
- Convey findings and conclusions in understandable written and verbal testimony
- Assess the economic loss of an individual
- Forensic accounting engagements
- Draft pre-trial interrogatories
- Provide trial observations, insights, and recommendations
- Provide completely independent, Daubert standard services
- Court-appointed roles
John M. Lally
“Our litigation support team has consistently demonstrated the capacity to understand complex and unique aspects of each litigation engagement. We build our conclusions upon a thorough understanding of the facts, research, and analysis.”
-John M. Lally, Partner