Printers, pens, stamps, envelopes … In this age of technology, these aren’t necessary to sign your tax return. If your life can be simplified and more secure, why shouldn’t it be?
To enhance the service we provide our clients, Lally & Co., LLC has automated the tax return delivery process with SafeSend Returns™ technology effective the first Quarter of 2019. Our delivery and your review and signature of the 2018 federal and state individual income tax returns can be completed from the convenience of your computer, smartphone, or tablet. No printing or mailing necessary!
Click on the safe link to access your tax return
Answer the identity verification questions to review and complete your return.
Electronically sign and return your E-file Authorization Form 8879.
Watch Video on SafeSend to Learn More
User-friendly and highly secure, SafeSend Returns is an easier way to review and sign your tax return. The process is simple: Verify your identity, enter an access code, and follow the step-by-step instructions to review and sign your returns. A summary of the process is as follows:
- When your tax return is finished, you will be receiving an email from email@example.com
- Lally & Co., LLC will be indicated in the email.
- This email will have a safe link in it for you to click and access your tax return.
- You will need to provide the last 4 digits of your SSN and click “Authenticate”.
- You will receive an access code in a second email. Enter the access code in your browser and click “Continue”.
- You will see an overview of your return.
- Download the electronic file and review your tax documents, including any payment vouchers. The electronic file should be saved on your local computer for your records.
- After you have reviewed the returns, indicate if you wish to sign the e-file authorization electronically or if you wish to manually sign and return it to us via fax or email. We recommend the ease of the electronic signature.
- If you are signing electronically, follow the steps for completing the three to five questions that will confirm your identity.
- After signing the e-file forms, make any payments as indicated. If the taxing authority has online payment options, the website links will be provided. Or, you can choose to download and print the voucher and mail it with your check.
- This process can be completed on your computer, smart phone, or tablet that has internet access.
No problem. Find the answers to frequently asked questions below.